Online Application Instructions
The following instructions will guide you through completing the application. The online application will require you to provide personal information, details about your academic qualification and supporting documents.
Step 1: Fill up the Application Form online
1. If this is the first time you are using the online application form, you will need to create an account. Go to
and then click on Apply now. Then click on New Applicant. Depending on which program you want to enrol in and which session you want to apply for, choose the appropriate item from the list and then click on the
Click here to Apply link beside it. This will bring up a page containing a list of the programs offered by BRAC University and the minimum qualifications required for applying. Click on a program to see specific requirements for it.
2. If you meet all requirements for applying, click on
Proceed to Apply.
3. If this the first time you are using the online application form, enter your email address, full name, password and mobile number. Enter the characters you see in the image in the box below it. Then click on
Register. An auto generated validation code will be sent to your email address and to your mobile phone via
4. Click on Login and enter your email and password
5. If this is the first time you are logging in to the system, you will need to enter the validation code. After successful verification, you will be taken to your Dashboard.
6. Follow the instructions on your Dashboard to create and complete your online application. You can also see the current status of your application on your Dashboard. In the left hand pane, there is a menu titled
Admission. Clicking on it will give you three options: Admission
Form, Admission Deadline and Payment. Clicking on Admission Deadline will give a list of important dates for the admission test session you have chosen. The
Payment link will allow you to choose payment method and other options.
7. Click on Admission Form to create a new admission form. As you complete each section, you must click
Update to save the information you have entered for this section. You must fill in all appropriate fields. When you attempt to submit the application, the system will check for missing information and ask you to enter them.
8. You have to complete required fields for all the seven sections in the following order.
Enter the necessary information in the required fields. Before proceeding to the next section, click on the Update button to save the information you entered.
Select the program you want to apply to. If you are applying to one program only, use
Choice 1 to select the program. If you have a second choice, then use
Choice 1 as the first choice, and Choice 2 as the second choice. Select the appropriate applicant type from the
Applicant Type list. For an explanation of the types, click on the
i icon beside the Applicant Type list.
Select the exam title from list, for example “SSC” then enter required information. Add more exam titles if needed.
Enter information about your father, mother, local guardian and income information.
In this section, enter miscellaneous information like academic honours received, co curricular activities, experience etc. You must also provide honest responses to whether you were dismissed from any academic institution, if you were admitted to BRAC University earlier and if you were ever admitted in some other university.
f. Photograph Upload
Upload scanned copy (300x350 pixels, less than 100 KB size, JPG, GIF format) of your passport size photo
taken within the last three months.
g. Document Upload
Scan all your academic documents for e.g. mark-sheets, certificates, and testimonials… Each scanned image must be in jpeg, jpg, gif, pdf or png format and smaller than 5MB in size. Select
Academic degree and Document Name from the list then upload the related document. After uploading required documents, click on Update to save your uploaded information.
h. Preview your application before submitting
After completing all sections, click on Preview to view your application. The Application form may be edited if needed by clicking on the
Edit link until the application submission deadline. You need to complete all sections and submit the completed form before the application deadline. If you fail to submit your application form before the deadline, your application will not be processed.
Step 2 : Application Fee
1. You pay the non-refundable admission test fee
Tk. 1000 immediately.
2. Click on Payment under Admission menu.
3. Select Payment Mode, then select the bank name from the list,
download the Payment Slip and print it, pay to the respective bank along with the slip then scan this slip and upload it to your account.
Step 3 : Submit your Application Form
1. Go to your completed application form preview section by clicking on Admission Form in the left pane, scroll down and click on Submit Application to submit your application.
2. You will receive a conformation email from BRAC University
Step 4 : Admit Card collection
1. After reviewing all documents and information submitted by the applicant (including payment information), the university will select the candidates eligible to sit for the Admission Test. Candidates are requested to login to their account after one business day from submission to collect the Admit Card from the link given on their Dashboard.
2. Download the Admit Card and print it out in 80 gm A4 size white page.
3. Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall. Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
- The university reserves the rights to change required documents and eligibility requirements at any point during the application process. You will receive notifications regarding such changes or requests for documents or clarifications via email, so please check your email frequently.
- You can check your application status online at any time at